Open call for presentersСептември 7, 2016 во 11:11 ч. | Posted in Uncategorized | Напишете коментар
It is our great pleasure to inform you that Microsoft Vizija: Reloaded will be held on 16th and 17th November 2016 in Skopje. On this occasion we would like to invite you to send us your proposed presentation topics on our mail: email@example.com
After the submission period ends, Microsoft Vizija: Reloaded speaker management team will review all the proposed presentations. Based on the priorities, the team will decide on the selected presentation and inform you timely. Please note that all applications must be submitted no later than September 20th.
When sending your presentations please focus on the following topics and details:
Send us your: Name, Last Name, short BIO, Title of presentation and short description of presentation for the following fields:
Applications and Architecture
– .NET, Universal Windows Platform applications, Xamarin, Programming languages and frameworks, Software architecture patterns
– Microsoft Dynamics (CRM, AX, NAV)
Data Platform and Business Intelligence
– SQL Server (OLTP, PDW), Azure SQL, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Power BI
Developer Platform, Tools and DevOps
– Developer tools, Agile planning, Testing, People processes and practices
IT Infrastructure Management
– Windows Server, System Center, Azure IaaS, Azure Stack, Microsoft Operations Management Suite, Hybrid infrastructure management, High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions, Windows Intune
– Digital transformation in business – modern marketing, digital banking, HR solutions, new era of manufacturing, etc.
Productivity and Mobility
– Office 365, Office client applications, Yammer, Skype, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
Security and Identity
– Active Directory, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure RMS, Windows Security, Hacking and Penetration Testing
User Experience and Games
– UX design, Interaction Design, Developing games for Windows and Xbox, Games at cloud scale
Internet of Things
– Practices and guidance, Connecting devices to Azure, Windows on devices, Getting business value from IoT scenarios
You will be informed if you have been selected on October 01st 2016.
It will be our pleasure to see you in Skopje in November!