Innovative Educator Expert program participationЈули 14, 2016 во 00:43 ч. | Posted in Uncategorized | Напишете коментар
I am emailing you to personally invite you to nominate yourself to join the Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert program for 2016-17.
The MIE Expert program is an exclusive program created to recognize global educator visionaries who are using technology to pave the way for their peers in the effective use of technology for better learning and student outcomes.
MIE Experts work closely with Microsoft to lead innovation in education. They advocate and share their thoughts on effective use of technology in education with peers and policy makers. They provide insight for Microsoft on new products and tools for education, and they exchange best practices as they work together to promote innovation in teaching and learning. Learn more about the program and apply here: http://aka.ms/mieexpert
Before you fill out and submit the self-nomination form, you will need to complete two tasks:
- Join the Microsoft Educator community and completed your profile. You will need to submit the URL to your public profile as a part of the nomination process. You can find your URL by going into Edit Profile and looking under “basic information”.
- Create a 2-minute Office Mix, video or Sway that answers the following questions in a manner that creatively expresses what makes you a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert. To share the Mix/video/Sway in your nomination, you will need to post it somewhere that allows you to create a URL to share it.
- Why do you consider yourself to be a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert?
- Describe how you have incorporated Microsoft technologies in innovative ways in your classroom. Include artifacts that demonstrate your innovation.
- If you become a MIE-Expert, how do you hope it will impact your current role?
Once you have completed those two tasks, complete the self-nomination form. This form will be open from May 16, 2016 to July 15, 2016 OR send the URL link of your Office Mix or Sway via email to Vlora Ademi (email@example.com) no later than 29th of July, 2016.
We look forward to having you join this amazing program!
For more information please contact Vlora Ademi at firstname.lastname@example.org